Kriega Backpack R25
All-purpose daypack. Harness Innovative QUADLOC harness: Once set – just click in and out.
Harness angled away from the underarms for total freedom of movement and no shoulder pull. Optimum fit with size adjustable shoulder harness.
– Main compartment
– YKK oversize zip.
– Side access pocket with 4-point load compression.
– Internal magazine sleeve / Back Protector slot.
– Internal key clip. Tech Specs – 520 (H) x 300 (W) x 160 (D) mm.
– 25-liter capacity. – CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles.
– Expanding outer pocket.
– Optional 3 liter hydration reservoir.
– Optional add-on 5 or 10 liter drypacks.
– Optional harness pocket.
– SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric.
– Oversize YKK coil zips.
– Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
– 1000D Cordura base & harness.
– 420D nylon scratch stop
– lightweight yet extremely strong.
– 10 year guarantee.
Fitting The pack is supplied pre-adjusted to level 2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders. Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
Step 1: Firstly push the harness strap back into the pack to release the harness-web tension.
Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web – equal both sides.
Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack two tension harness web. Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord. Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be close fit, but not too tight achieve the correct comfort level.