Kriega Backpack R35
Innovative QUADLOC harness system. Once set – just zip in and out. Harness angled away from underarms for total freedom of movement and no shoulder pull. Chest panel includes 2 x zip pockets and a 3M Scotchlite reflective zip-cover.
35-litre capacity with 6-point pack compression. Organiser pockets: front mesh pocket with shock cord compression, top zip-mesh pocket, 2 x side access zip pockets, inner A4 sleeve & key clip.
– Size: 570(H) x 300(W) x 200(D) mm.
– 35-litre capcity. Unique QUADLOC harness.
– CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckles (patent protected).
– 2 x outer zip-pockets.
– Front mesh pocket with shock-cord.
– Top zip-mesh pocket.
– Inner A4 sleeve pocket.
– Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypacks.
– SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace fabric.
– Oversize YKK coil zips.
– Schoeller DYNATECH with untergrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
– 1000D Cordura on base and harness.
– 420D nylon rip-stop: Lightweight, yet extremely strong.
– 10-year guarantee.
The pack is supplied pre-adjusted to level-2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders. Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
Step 1: Firstly push the harness strap back into the pack to release the harness-web tension.
Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web – equal both sides.
Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack to tension harness-web.
Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord. Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be a close fit, but not too tight.