Kriega Waistpack R8
Ultra-tough 8-litre enduro waistpack with removable tool-roll. 6-litre main body (YKK water-resistant zip) and 2-litre drypack side-pod (100% waterproof). CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle adjustment – allows instant waist-strap adjustment for rotating pack around to the front.
1000D Cordura tool roll included. Tool roll is removable (internal compression feature with quick-release buckle). 30 x elastic loops, coated-mesh pocket and velcro closure strap. Unfolded size – 550(L) x 225(W) mm.
– Main compartment: 165(H) x270(W) x 100(D) mm.
– Side-pod: 165(H) x 180(W) x 100(D) mm.
– 8-litre capacity: 6L main body + 2L side-pod.
– 100% waterproof side-pod.
– Water-resistant main body.
– 2 x coated-mesh pockets, 2 x velcro sleeve pockets, internal zipped mesh pocket, removable tool-roll.
– Optional waistbelt pocket.
– 1000D Cordura – base and wings.
– HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement.
– 420D nylon ripstop – lightweight but extremely strong.
– TOUGHTEK – grips wet or dry-.
– SUPERSPACE 5mm airspace fabric.
– CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle.
– 10-year guarantee.
Step 1: Loosen Kriega buckle to lengthen waist strap.
Step 2: Attach pack around waist and use quick release buckle to make preliminary waist adjustment. Tuck away the loose strap end under the elastic loop / side pod.
Step 3: Thereafter, use Kriega alloy buckle to make fine adjustments. Use loop on left wing to prevent pack moving when adjusting fit.